The Facet Lounge
The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Printable Version

+- The Facet Lounge (http://www.thefacetlounge.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Engagements & Weddings (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-Engagements-Weddings)
+--- Thread: The celebrity engagment ring thread! (/Thread-The-celebrity-engagment-ring-thread)

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - missmegan9009 - 06-01-2013

Love her antique looking setting Smile

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - battah - 06-02-2013

Caroline! I love that ring. It looks a lot like a Hugo Kohl setting?

Acutally, it looks a lot like AnxiouslyWaiting's, right?

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - WishingAndHoping - 06-05-2013

Jennifer Love Hewitt got engaged. Has anyone seen any good pics of her ring? I googled but didn't come up with a ton of great results.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Hadley - 06-05-2013

I found this. I don't see 1.5 carats in that center stone, do you?

"Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Engagement Ring was a heirloom given to her by Ross McCall. McCall proposed Hewitt with family gem that was estimated to have a price of $45000. The centre diamond is approximately 1.5 carats, surrounded with floral diamond accents set in platinum. The antique engagement ring has been in Ross’ family for over 100 years."

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Lorrissey - 06-05-2013

didn't she dump that guy?

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - PimpMyRing - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 03:59 PM)Lorrissey Wrote: didn't she dump that guy?

Yep...she's newly engaged again (after announcing she is pregnant). I googled but haven't found the new ring. Blush

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - stardust - 06-05-2013

Her fingers must be a size 22.

1.5 carats my arse. I'd MAYBE buy 1.5 carats total, but even that is pushing it. And $45k? Crackup

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Hadley - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 04:01 PM)PimpMyRing Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 03:59 PM)Lorrissey Wrote: didn't she dump that guy?

Yep...she's newly engaged again (after announcing she is pregnant). I googled but haven't found the new ring. Blush

See, I should *never* attempt pop culture. The only reason I know who she even is, is because I used to love Party of Five.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Dragonfly - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 03:58 PM)Hadley Wrote: I found this. I don't see 1.5 carats in that center stone, do you?

"Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Engagement Ring was a heirloom given to her by Ross McCall. McCall proposed Hewitt with family gem that was estimated to have a price of $45000. The centre diamond is approximately 1.5 carats, surrounded with floral diamond accents set in platinum. The antique engagement ring has been in Ross’ family for over 100 years."

I think that center stone lost weight over the 100 years!!!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - McThrice - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 04:04 PM)stardust Wrote: Her fingers must be a size 22.

1.5 carats my arse. I'd MAYBE buy 1.5 carats total, but even that is pushing it. And $45k? Crackup

I just love you. ToofunnyToofunnyToofunnyCrackupCrackup