The Facet Lounge
The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Printable Version

+- The Facet Lounge (http://www.thefacetlounge.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Engagements & Weddings (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-Engagements-Weddings)
+--- Thread: The celebrity engagment ring thread! (/Thread-The-celebrity-engagment-ring-thread)

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Enkay - 12-22-2013

Me too yum!!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 12-23-2013

we missed some of 2013 Wink

Teresa Palmer got engaged to actor Mark Webber in early August 2013, and the couple is also expecting a baby! Teresa debuted her gorgeous engagement ring on Instagram, saying, "Just got my beautiful ring. Ethical diamonds in rose gold band, with a rose quartz crystal. Stone of the heart. Exactly me."

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Scarlett Johansson became engaged to her beau Romain Dauriac in August 2013 after he popped the question with a vintage Art Deco ring.

Kaley Cuoco got a big sparkler when she got engaged to Ryan Sweeting in September 2013.

Naya Rivera received a big sparkler from Big Sean when the two got engaged in October 2013.

new pic of Kim's

new one of Ciara's 15ct rock, and I love it more and more

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - MrsK - 12-28-2013

Did we ever post Jessica Simpson's?

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 12-29-2013

That is a better shot of it, even if we did.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - LaLa - 01-06-2014

I stumbled across some pictures of Jennifer Aniston's ring while looking for pictures of another celebrity ring. These are the clearest ones I've seen and I think it's pretty safe to say the diamond is a rose cut, but what do I know? Smile I might be behind the boat on this, but I haven't looked at this thread in ages. These pics are LARGE, but that makes it so much easier to see the cut of course.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - EarthDiva - 01-06-2014

I have a herkimer "diamond" (Quartz) ring that looks very similar. I love a honker, but JA's ring is just all kinds of blaaaaaah.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - mewt - 01-07-2014

I think jennifer's ring would look better as a pendant. as a ring it's too simple, the facets aren't interesting enough imo. but then I'm not overly fond of rose cuts to begin with, especially in larger stones.

I really like teresa's ring! so understated and lovely. *goes back to browse through whole thread*

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 01-07-2014

That pic with the purple dress is awesome, it is DEF a rose cut. I would not pick it for myself, but I think it is pretty, and very unique.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - LaLa - 01-08-2014

I agree @jenncent . I wasn't sure when all that was out there were blurry pictures, but these clearer photos have me liking it more. Definitely would not want it for myself, but I think Jennifer Aniston rocks it.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - MrsK - 01-08-2014

Have we seen Beyonce's? 18 carat emerald worth $5 million dollars.

I think she's nuts here... Someone could slip that bad boy off!