The Facet Lounge
The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Printable Version

+- The Facet Lounge (http://www.thefacetlounge.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Engagements & Weddings (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-Engagements-Weddings)
+--- Thread: The celebrity engagment ring thread! (/Thread-The-celebrity-engagment-ring-thread)

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Dancer - 03-07-2014

Damn! I saw the pic and was like holy smokes that's an age difference! Then realised upon reading that that's the same age diff between my hub and I Tongue Without makeup (which is er.. all the time) I look young like her, thankfully hubby looks much younger than he is (it really only looks like there's 9/10 years diff between hubby and I) PHEW! What's funny is I think my 'soul' is older than his Tongue

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - PimpMyRing - 03-07-2014

(03-07-2014, 07:59 PM)jenncent Wrote: no, he is not sexy for me either. He just looks like a normal man. But since she does look so young, he looks like he could be her father.

yes...that's what I mean!! And no...she does NOT look happy in that one. In fact, she looks creeped out, too! lmao I meant to copy a different URL. Anyway...I think you get me. It's not the age difference as much as...it's him vs. her. I feel like he could be tucking her in at night, you know?

There are definitely sexy older men!! He's not much older than me...but I happen to think he looks much older. Crackup

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - idahosubaru - 03-07-2014

Actually this pic on the right looks kinda creepy. I hope she is happy...

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 03-07-2014

LOL, they are an odd match, but I really do wish them the best.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - idahosubaru - 03-07-2014

(03-07-2014, 08:41 PM)PimpMyRing Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 07:59 PM)jenncent Wrote: no, he is not sexy for me either. He just looks like a normal man. But since she does look so young, he looks like he could be her father.

yes...that's what I mean!! And no...she does NOT look happy in that one. In fact, she looks creeped out, too! lmao I meant to copy a different URL. Anyway...I think you get me. It's not the age difference as much as...it's him vs. her. I feel like he could be tucking her in at night, you know?

There are definitely sexy older men!! He's not much older than me...but I happen to think he looks much older. Crackup

I am older than him by 6 years but I think he looks older.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 04-16-2014

Jenny McCarthy's new ring, engaged to Donnie Wahlberg

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Enkay - 04-16-2014

Yellow sapphire Smile pretty!

do you like it? I am not a fan really. It looks kinda flat, and cocktaily.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - JuBe - 04-16-2014

I agree Jenn! The colour is over the top, and the setting is way too blingy for a stone this size, imho.

It kinda looks like the stone doesn't fit well in the setting, but I thought it could just be the angle. It is not my fav celeb ring of the year, for sure. But she looks happy. Smile