The Facet Lounge
The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Printable Version

+- The Facet Lounge (http://www.thefacetlounge.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Engagements & Weddings (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-Engagements-Weddings)
+--- Thread: The celebrity engagment ring thread! (/Thread-The-celebrity-engagment-ring-thread)

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - PimpMyRing - 01-26-2016

I'm surprised...but I actually kind of like MC's new ring. It seems 'understated' got her. Lol.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 01-26-2016

hahahaha, it is more classic that her last one. Although the pink suited her too.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - mrsgotmorerocks - 04-15-2016

(04-08-2015, 09:57 AM)MrsK Wrote: Jessa Duggar

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I don't like it. Confused
I know this is an old post in this thread, but it looks like a moissy with that pizza slice pattern.  

I don't love it.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 04-16-2016

I kinda thought that too when I saw it. But then I watched the episode when he bought it. Not that it means anything really. They could fake anything for tv. The cut is not great though. And I still hate how it looks wonky, like it was in an accident.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - stardust - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 08:42 AM)jenncent Wrote:   And I still hate how it looks wonky, like it was in an accident.

Laugh

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - MrsK - 10-03-2016

Kim K recently received a second engagement ring for her anniversary.  It seems likely t was one of the jewels stolen from her in Paris, just last night.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 10-03-2016

yup. That pic is so gross. I don't think rich people deserve to be robbed and that must have been terrifying. I am glad that didn't hurt her. But who travels with 10m dollars in jewels? And if you do, would not keep your body guard with you at all times?? Like I wouldn't even sleep alone if I had 10m in my room.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - MrsK - 10-03-2016

Yeah, that is what I wondered too. I don't wish anyone to get robbed at gunpoint. That is scary.

I just find it strange she would travel to a foreign country with that much jewelry. And she didn't even have it in a safe, just a jewelry box? She traveled with a bodyguard, who just happened to not be around when that went down. Also, I read her kids were in Paris too, but at another house. The whole story seems odd.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 10-03-2016

That is what I thought too. It is just all really odd. When she was married to Kris H she got a fake ring to wear out, because she was afraid. And that ring was no where near the price of this one. And just in personal experience, whenever I go to a hotel I always put my stuff in the safe immediately. Who knows, maybe they forced her to open it. If someone had a gun to my head I would open it. It is just weird.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - MrsK - 10-04-2016

Samira Wiley got engaged.  I cannot tell if it's round or cushion or maybe princess cut?