The Facet Lounge
The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Printable Version

+- The Facet Lounge (http://www.thefacetlounge.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Engagements & Weddings (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-Engagements-Weddings)
+--- Thread: The celebrity engagment ring thread! (/Thread-The-celebrity-engagment-ring-thread)

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - WishingAndHoping - 11-14-2012

I found some new pics of Jennifer Aniston's ring on PS. It really does look like a rose cut! I'm going to try and post pictures.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

This one I think we've seen but I just like it, so I'm going to post it again! LoveLove

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 11-14-2012

yes, it is super flat in that top pic, for sure!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Lorrissey - 11-14-2012

an older one, but one that doesn't get posted often, but it's one of my favorites of all time:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Lorrissey - 11-14-2012

My other favorite:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - MoreSparkles! - 11-15-2012

That Mila, she so gorgeous!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - WishingAndHoping - 11-15-2012

(11-14-2012, 11:49 PM)Lorrissey Wrote: My other favorite:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

When I saw this ring for the first time I was like HOLY MOTHER OF.....WOW!! LoveLove LoveLove LoveLove LoveLove LoveLove

It's got to be the most beautiful and unique ring I have ever seen! I love the way she is wearing as a RHR now that they are married and I love her wedding bands!! Perfection! Her wedding ring reminds me of Ginger's Hella Awesome, the style looks similar. Do you have any more pics Lorrissey?

ETA: Do you know who this celebrity is? I can't remember her name and I wanted to google her to see if I could find anymore pics of her wedding ring.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Lorrissey - 11-15-2012

Me too!! The first time I saw it I about died. It's perfect. AND I also love the way she wears it now -- as a RHR with the 5-stone and the 18k YG band on the left. LOVE IT!

I'm always trying to find better pics, but those are the best ones I've seen.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Cat - 11-15-2012

I have thought the entire time Jen Anistons was a rose cut... I wish we could get a clear pic of it

whose ring is that ? with the black nails? its very pretty

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - stardust - 11-15-2012

(11-15-2012, 02:12 PM)Cat Wrote: I have thought the entire time Jen Anistons was a rose cut... I wish we could get a clear pic of it

whose ring is that ? with the black nails? its very pretty

Nicole Richie

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - MoreSparkles! - 11-15-2012

Wishing, the antique ring is Milla Jovovich