The Facet Lounge
The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Printable Version

+- The Facet Lounge (http://www.thefacetlounge.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Engagements & Weddings (http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Forum-Engagements-Weddings)
+--- Thread: The celebrity engagment ring thread! (/Thread-The-celebrity-engagment-ring-thread)

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - WishingAndHoping - 11-15-2012

Thank you! I just tried to find a close up of that wedding ring and I can't find one! Cry

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Lorrissey - 11-15-2012

Here's a photo of Milla's wedding band and her 5-stone (which I think was like a bday or push present or something):

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 11-15-2012

I love Milla! And her rings! Her 5 stone looks a but like Nikki's 3 stone, but yg.

you did Cat!! I though it was an e-cushion, but it can't be, it is so flat.

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Turks - 11-15-2012

ugh, that is like my dream 5 stone ring. Love the YG swirls and pillowy OECs

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - WishingAndHoping - 11-16-2012

(11-15-2012, 05:03 PM)Lorrissey Wrote: Here's a photo of Milla's wedding band and her 5-stone (which I think was like a bday or push present or something):

WOW!!! Banana You have got to be THE master googler!!! Haha...I just made up a word! Thank you soooo much for finding it!!

This picture is fantastic!! I know I just got my solitaire....but now I want a graduated 5 stone, just like this...well almost...except I want the top to be unplated white gold and I want the shank to be 18k yellow gold, with moissy OECs and a yellow gold plain band. I wonder if I could wear all three rings on one finger?!?! Crazy

OMG, this place is terrible for my husbands wallet!!!

ETA: Does anybody have any guesses on what the sizes of the stones are in this ring? Her finger looks pretty small. But I bet these diamonds are pretty big! lol

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - MoreSparkles! - 11-16-2012

Her finger is probably a size 5. The key is those stones are set quite low (I think). I bet it's like a 1.5 carat middle, 0.6-0.75 carat sides, 0.4ish on the last row?

Guessing is fun!

(11-16-2012, 05:22 AM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: Her finger is probably a size 5. The key is those stones are set quite low (I think). I bet it's like a 1.5 carat middle, 0.6-0.75 carat sides, 0.4ish on the last row?

Guessing is fun!

Ohhhhhh, my finger is a size 5!! So basically this would look just perfect on my finger!! Wink

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - Lorrissey - 11-16-2012

I actually think, it looks like a 1ct center, .75 and .5 sides. Maybe even smaller.

I wish I could see a similarly sized ring in person. I need size reference!

RE: The celebrity engagment ring thread! - jenncent - 11-21-2012

A good pic of Jessica's Biel's ring. Smile An she mixes metals and stacks!!